Location: 113 West Lombard Street, Baltimore, MD
- Dates: 1874-
Notes: Founded, 1874. Capacity, 25 Public 74 Private Patients. The out-door Dispensary is attended by Graduates of Medicine, gratuitously to the patients.
Source: Quinan, John Russell, Medical Annals of Baltimore from 1608 to 1880, including Events, Men and Literature to which is added a Subject Index and Record of Public Services Baltimore: Press of Isaac Friedenwald: 256
- Dates: 1901
Notes: (1874) 113 West Lombard St. Telephone, C&P, St. Paul 2716-y. Object.–Medical care free for women in confinement. Admission.–Free patients received two weeks before confinement. Apply at Maternite. Management.–Organized by the College of Physicians and Surgeons. State appropriation (1901), $3000.
Source: Charity Organization Society, Directory of the Charitable and Beneficent Organizations of Baltimore together with Legal Suggestions, Etc. Baltimore: 50