Location: Monument St. and Hopkins Ave., Baltimore, MD
- Dates: 1901
Notes: (Established, with the Hospital, under the will of Johns Hopkins; opened 1889), Monument St. and Hopkins Ave.; telephones: C&P St. Paul 948; Maryland, Windsor 122. Hours, daily, except Sunday, for medical and surgical cases, nervous diseases of children, 9 to 11 a.m.; for diseases of women, obstetrics, diseases of throat and nose, of skin and of eye and ear, 1.30 to 3 p.m. A fee of 10 cents is asked of those who can afford it, for each treatment or prescription. over 50,000 cases treated annually.
Source: Charity Organization Society, Directory of the Charitable and Beneficent Organizations of Baltimore together with Legal Suggestions, Etc. Baltimore: : 44