Location: In the Good Samaritan Hospital, or Hospital of the Woman’s Medical College, 1100 McCulloh Street, Baltimore, MD
- Dates: 1901
Notes: Woman’s Medical College, Dispensary of the, in the Good Samaritan Hospital, or Hospital of the Woman’s Medical College, 1100 McCulloh St.; C&P telephone, Madison 121-m. General dispensary. Hours: week days, 2 to 4 p.m.; Sundays, 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. Treatment and medicine free to needy persons. Outside visits paid to patients in the northwestern section of the city. Prescriptions directed to the dispensary by outside physicians, registered for the purpose, are filled. In 1900, 4167 patients treated; 8250 prescriptions filled; outside visits paid, about 1100. This dispensary is at present used by the Supervisors of the City Charities as the dispensary for the northwestern district of the city.
Source: Charity Organization Society, Directory of the Charitable and Beneficent Organizations of Baltimore together with Legal Suggestions, Etc. Baltimore: : 45