Founded: Established 1882, incorporated 1885.
Location: 625 West Franklin Street, Baltimore, MD
- Dates: 1901
Notes: (Established 1882, incor. 1885). 625 west Franklin St. Part of the Baltimore Eye, Ear and Throat Charity Hospital. Hours, 2 p.m. week days. Object.–For indigent sick of Maryland, suffering from diseases of the eye, ear, or throat. A small charge for medicine is made to those able to pay. Is used at present by the Supervisors of City Charities for treatment of city patients. In 1900, total visits to dispensary, 15,974; total visits since establishment, 163,244.
Source: Charity Organization Society, Directory of the Charitable and Beneficent Organizations of Baltimore together with Legal Suggestions, Etc. Baltimore: 40