Birth: 1867, Sep. 16
- Baltimore City
|1906||doctor||1035 N. Calvert St.||Baltimore City|
|1912||Lewellys Franklin Barker||doctor||1035 N. Calvert St.; office: Johns Hopkins Hospital||Baltimore City|
- Dates: 1867-?
Notes: Born in Oxford County, Ontario, Canada, September 16, 1867. M.B. and Medalist at Toronto University, 1890; L.C.P. and S., Ontario; Assistant Resident Physician, Johns Hopkins Hospital, 1891-92; Fellow in Pathology. Johns Hopkins University, 1892-93; Associate Professor of Anatomy, Johns Hopkins University, 1898-1900; Assistant Pathologist, Johns Hopkins Hospital, 1892-99; Pathologist, 1899-1900; Professor of Anatomy, University of Chicago, 1900-; author of “The Nervous System and its Constituent Neurones,” New York, 1899.
Source: Cordell, Eugene Fauntleroy, Medical Annals of Maryland 1799-1899 Baltimore: The Medical and Chirurgical Faculty for the State of Maryland: 312
- Dates: 1878-1944
Notes: The Lewellys Franklin Barker Collection. In The Alan Mason Chesney Medical Archives of The Johns Hopkins Medical Institutions
- Dates: 1907
Notes: Consultant, Medical and Surgical Staff, Hebrew Hospital
Source: Hebrew Hospital and Asylum Association, Report of the Hebrew Hospital and Asylum Association of Baltimore City, January 1907 : : 4
- Barker, Lewellys Franklin, The young man and medicine New York: Macmillan.
- Barker, Lewellys Franklin, Treatment of the commoner diseases met with by the general practitioner Philadelphia: J.B. Lippencott Company.
- Barker, Lewellys Franklin, Time and the physician; the autobiography of Lewellys F. Barker New York: G.P. Putnam’s Sons.
- Barker, Lewellys Franklin, Relations of psychotherapy to medicine and the recognition and treatment of commoner affective disorders Lawrence: University of Kansas.
- Barker, Lewellys Franklin, Psychotherapy, treatment that attempts to improve the condition of a human being by means of influences that are brought to bear upon his mind New York, London: D. Appleton-Century Co., Inc..
- Barker, Lewellys Franklin, Live long and be happy; how to prolong your life and enjoy it New York, London: Appleton-Century Company, Inc..
- Barker, Lewellys Franklin and John H. Trescher, Backache Philadelphia; London: Lippincott.
- Barker, Lewellys Franklin and Norman B. Cole, Rheumatism; its meaning and its menace New York, London: D. Appleton and Co.
- Barker, Lewellys Franklin and Norman B. Cole, Blood pressure: cause, effect, and remedy New York, London: D. Appleton and Company.
- Barker, Lewellys Franklin and Thomas P. Sprunt, The degenerative diseases, their causes and prevention New York, London: Harper.