- Baltimore City
|1912||John William Funck||doctor||1631 Eutaw Pl.; office, 101 N. Fulton Ave.||Baltimore City|
- Dates: ?-?
Notes: Born at Cumberland, Md. M.D., University of Maryland, 1888; Assistant Demonstrator of Anatomy, University of Maryland, 1888-90; Chief of Eye and Ear Clinic, University of Maryland, 1889-94; Assistant Surgeon, Presbyterian Eye, Ear and Throat Hospital, 1889-93; Assistant in Histology, Woman’s Medical College, Baltimore, 1895-96; Visiting Physician, Aged Men’s and Women’s Homes; President, Medical and Surgical Society, 1895; Lecturer on Diseases of the Eye and Ear, Baltimore University, 1895-96; Professor of Diseases of the Eye, and Dean of Faculty of Maryland Medical College, 1898-. 101 North Fulton Avenue, Baltimore.
Source: Cordell, Eugene Fauntleroy, Medical Annals of Maryland 1799-1899 Baltimore: The Medical and Chirurgical Faculty for the State of Maryland: 403
- Dates: 1896-1897
Notes: Faculty, Baltimore University School of Medicine
Source: Abrahams, Harold J., Extinct Medical Schools of Baltimore, Maryland Baltimore: Maryland Historical Society: 234