- Baltimore City
- Dates: 1895
Notes: M.D., Woman’s Medical Collection of Baltimore
Assistant in Pathology and Histology; Chief of Eye Clinic, 1895-97; Professor of Orthopedics, 1901-05; Physical Examiner Gymnasium, Y.M.C.A.; Physician to Evening Dispensary for Working Women; Orthopedist to the N.E. City Dispensary and to the Hospital Woman’s Medical College; Member Medical and Chirurgucal Faculty. Private practice, 613 Park Avenue, Baltimore, Maryland.
Source: Abrahams, Harold J., Extinct Medical Schools of Baltimore, Maryland Baltimore: Maryland Historical Society: 121