- Baltimore City
|1868-1869||Paschal A. Quinan||doctor||15 Park Ave.||Baltimore City|
|1877||Pascal Alfred Quinan||doctor||15 Park Ave||Baltimore City|
|1867-1868||Paschal A. Quinan||doctor||15 Park Ave.||Baltimore City|
- Dates: 1867
Notes: Washington Medical University reorganized. Faculty, Dr. Thos. E. Bond, Sr., President and Profess of Materia Medica; Edward Warren, of Surgery; H. L. Byrd, of Obstetrics; Jas. P. Logan, of Practice; J. W. Walls, of Anatomy; Pascal A. Quinan, of Physiology; H. St. Geo. Hopkins, Diseases of Women and Children; Jas. E. Claggett, Medical Chemistry and Pharmacy; J. n. Monmonier, Demonstrator of Anatomy, and A. H. Powell, Adjunct Surgery; C. M. Mofitt, Adjunct Practice; T. H. Wingfield, Adjunct Physiology. Lectures of Washington Medical University are held at northwest corner Calvert and Saratoga, and in 1871 at northwest corner of same streets (now City Hospital and College of Physicians and Surgeons).
Source: Quinan, John Russell, Medical Annals of Baltimore from 1608 to 1880, including Events, Men and Literature to which is added a Subject Index and Record of Public Services Baltimore: Press of Isaac Friedenwald: 43-44