Founded: about 1875
Location: Lombard and Greene Sts., Baltimore, MD
- Dates: 1901
Notes: (Estab. about 1875), Lombard and Greene Sts.; hospital telephones, C&P, St. Paul 1225; Maryland, Courtland 2090. Under the Faculty of Physic of the University of Maryland. Dispensary open, 12 m. to 1 p.m. for diseases of the nerves, chest, throat, and nose, of the eye and ear, of women and children, and for surgical cases. No outside visits made, except in maternity department. Visits received (1900), about 27,000.
Source: Charity Organization Society, Directory of the Charitable and Beneficent Organizations of Baltimore together with Legal Suggestions, Etc. Baltimore: 44