Location: The hospital was first located at 116 W. Lombard Street. In 1879, it moved to 51 Saratoga Street., Baltimore, MD
- Dates: 1878-
Notes: Founded 1878, at 116 W. Lombard St. In Dec., 1879, it was removed to 51 Saratoga St. Its capacity is 14 private and 6 public patients. The latter receive all medical and surgical treatment free, but are obliged to pay board, at a very low figure, as the Hospital has no endowment. There is an out-door department, at which 40 to 50 patients are attended per week. The whole Institution is connected with the College of Physicians and Surgeons.
Source: Quinan, John Russell, Medical Annals of Baltimore from 1608 to 1880, including Events, Men and Literature to which is added a Subject Index and Record of Public Services Baltimore: Press of Isaac Friedenwald: 257